28. Additional information (council tax, water rates, electricity supply, etc)

Residents are responsible for paying Council Tax, Electricity (for your own use within your flat) & Water Rates. These are not service charge items.
Council Tax-Contact Wandsworth Council directly who will assist you with regards to payments for your council tax.
Tel: O208871 6000 Wandsworth Council The Town Hall Wandsworth High Street London
Electricity Supplier – you are able to choose your own electricity Supplier to provide you with electricity within your own flat. Should you require a meter reading and your meter is not located within your property please speak to reception desk staff who will be able to assist you.
Water Rates – Savings can be achieved on water rates by contacting Thames Water and tell them you want to be transferred to the Assessed Household Charge Tariff.
This is the tariff for people living in properties where they cannot install a meter; it is not possible for individual meters to be installed at Du cane Court.
They will probably send an inspector to see you and he will confirm that a meter cannot be installed. Thames water will then transfer you to the Assessed Household Charge tariff. You may also be able to get a further reduced rate if you are single occupier’.
Contact details for Thames Water www.thameswater.co.uk/contactus.
By phone 08459200 800, weekdays 8am to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 1pm (Minicom: O84572.00899)
By post: Assessed Household Charge, Thames Water, PO Box 436, Swindon SN38 1TU
Download the full Du Cane Court Guide for owners and tenants October 2015