2. Selling, Sub-letting, building alterations


Your lease requires that written permission must be obtained from the freeholder (via their agent) Allsop Residential Investment Management in a number of situations. These include:
a) When the lessee has a purchaser for their flat
b) When the lessee intends to carry out alterations within a flat
c) When the lessee wishes to sub-let their flat.
d) Window replacement installation.
In all cases correspondence should be directed to the Estate Office who will then advise on the procedure to be followed.

Du Cane Court Guide for Owners and Tenants

Download the full Du Cane Court Guide for owners and tenants October 2015

Please be aware that the information provided here is based on data from October 2015 and has been automatically generated using optical character recognition from the Du Cane Court Guide for Owners and Tenants PDF. As a result, there might be minor errors in the content.